Jump to content

amarshall

Members
  • Posts

    2,403
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by amarshall

  1. Weekend complete kick on in the balls after this week. Shawls and fog .
  2. We've had Bartlett in Hanover come out. [email protected] Abraham Monahan ISA Certified Arborist NE-6712A Bartlett Tree Experts 149 Winter Street, Hanover MA 781 829 9149 O | 508 509 6785 C | www.bartlett.com
  3. Chemical burns while violets 6 “ away laugh .
  4. yeah I got the triclopyr 4 online. Came in a package with a giant skull and crossbones. Used 6 oz per 2 gallons. Absolutely destroys crab grass and poison ivy. Within hours.
  5. Killed everything within a 3 block radius. I read online about people being more selective with it and using gloved hands and a surfectant to manually apply it to each weed.
  6. Did a lot of research about tripoclyr 4 as a herbacide to kill violets and it was supposedly grass friendly. It's not grass friendly.
  7. Depends duxbury is $500, my marina is $300
  8. Marinas on the south shore made a killing hauling boats at $300 a pop then a relaunch for $300 a pop tomorrow .
  9. Update from Marshfield: 1 without power because they unplugged the lamp. Marshfield fair canceled tonight, no fried oreos. Winds decreased to 6 knots with near mist-out. Heavy Rainbow warning still in effect. .
  10. I'll be starting a gofundme for my recovery efforts. http://www.gofundme.com/yogapantsandxanax
  11. The marinas are packed with boats on stands. Marinas made a killing at $500 a pop
  12. Suns out in Duxbury .02” winds gusts to 20 mph. Grocery stores stripped bare. #neverforgethenri .
  13. Trying to talk my sister off a cliff about pulling her boat in Duxbury. SE wind for cape cod bay. Unless there’s a hard right turn im advising not to. .
  14. Sister in law in Madison CT mandatory evacuation south of rt 1 by 9 pm .
  15. Scituate marinas asking people to pull their boats . Guess they’re not watching the same weather .
  16. I'm buying the westward shift Alex. Nothing to worry about
  17. The hype facebook pages will have me pulling my sisters boat for no good reason
  18. I'm too cheap for a powder ski. My Cham 97s could handle anything from waist deep Alta to skating rink Cannon.
  19. I was wrong. I had the Cham 97s before. They are 99s. https://blisterreview.com/gear-reviews/2020-2021-dynastar-m-pro-99
  20. Just picked up a new set of Dynastar Mpro 110 leftovers from last year. Trying to figure out what I want for bindings now .
  21. Just absolutely crushed with allergies this morning. Does anyone know whats in the air right now?
  22. I've been cutting the grass low because the rain allowed me to. 2 days of heat and it's browning .
×
×
  • Create New...