Jump to content

hazwoper

Members
  • Posts

    3,492
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by hazwoper

  1. Its been awful all winter, it would be on its own, and thus it would be disregarded completely.
  2. NAM set to crush us after 84 with 4-6 already on the ground
  3. https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/9969845e-6da1-4870-8f1c-49d74dae8f0b
  4. I can remember once, several years ago, when it did the same thing and lead the way the entire time....
  5. People not to stop using Kuchera. Those rates won't come close to verifying with this storm.
  6. fast moving system.....no, I can definitely say its impossible.
  7. Models do tend to pick out the big ones days out. Not saying this will be the case, especially in the pattern we are in, but nearly every models has us with a SECS
  8. In the end, its something for us all to track, and likely kill all of our hopes in a few days time.....
  9. Euro has been dreadful since upgrade (I can pull out all the weenie nonsense too)
  10. Ensembles were awful for last weeks aps cutter
  11. Temp dropping quickly. Down to 34.9 in 4 minutes Tempest says 0.37” before changeover. What a waste.
  12. I don’t think anyone expected those numbers from an anafront
  13. pretty sure the NAM hasn't shown the weekend system as impacting us the entire time its been in range....so not sure how it "took it away"
  14. All that matters is we have multiple chances coming up
×
×
  • Create New...