Rainforrest
Members-
Posts
1,172 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Blogs
Forums
American Weather
Media Demo
Store
Gallery
Everything posted by Rainforrest
-
I about froze in the stand this am. Are you still seeing any rut activity?
-
Any deer moving?
-
I’ve had over 7.5” inches of rain since yesterday morning with wind gusting I would say 60-65 mph
-
82 mph gust reported in cashiers
-
Just lost power.
-
Wind sounds like a freight train.
-
Tropical storm watches just posted.
-
Flash flood warning for Transylvania county. Upper end of the county getting washed away with 2-4 inches of rain falling in a couple of hours.
-
Boyer says 6-8 inches possibly more for the southern escarpment. Brevard to highlands.
-
We’ve got quite a bit more than that here. Ground, cars and trees are all white.
-
33 moderate snow. Finally starting lay.
-
Can you post it?
-
Yep
-
Hey Burrell you gonna make the trip up 178 to the in laws place?
-
Looks about right for my location. Hoping for more though.
-
Definitely not good. We’ve already had 103 inches so far this year. I don’t know how much more we can handle.
-
How much rain are we looking at for the mountains?
-
Any chance this ridge comes in stronger and pushes this thing farther south into the coast of South Carolina or georgia?
