Jump to content

SolidIcewx

Members
  • Posts

    1,647
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SolidIcewx

  1. So I was out working today doing roadside and came across a maple that got absolutely annihilated by a lightning strike and burned out the core to leave 2 halves of the tree. Definitely top 2 craziest strikes I’ve seen. Happened with the line of storms from last Friday night. Impressive to say the least
  2. Soon the 32 degree line will start making its way south
  3. I’m good on the ice storms and heavy wet snow events with wind for this winter. Had enough of the outages.
  4. I was outside watching the moon rise last night smoking a J and had the same exact thought. And combined with the blood red sun in the AM
  5. Everything is very lush up that way. Very deep green
  6. I don’t mind the smoke as long as it’s not surface level. This year has been pretty crazy when it comes to that. Sunrise this morning was beautifully red
  7. Toxic effects of road salt can happen with roadside trees. Sapstreak is a fungal disease they can get also. Or even a carpenter ant infection. Had to call in a 100ft red oak that near the crown was split down the middle. Could see it open and close a bit with the breeze. Massive branch fell this past weekend
  8. Well it was nice skies while it lasted
  9. A crisp 54 this morning. Very refreshing walking out of the hotel this morning. Can’t ask for any better
  10. Here we go ladies and gentlemen closing in on the final stretch soon. Nice seasonable week or so it looks like. But hopefully the month goes out with a bang!
  11. Agreed feels like a drastic difference compared to last few days
  12. That’s awesome I will start doing that as well now thank you!
  13. Even by DTW where I live it was very loud last night. A lot of house shaking rumbles
  14. Right where I’m working too wish I was there
  15. Yeah down where I work is in line for some nice stratoform thunder and lightning. Got nice storms already. I know this area has been hit good but I have not been here for it past few weeks lol
  16. Storms like this gonna box people in like a turtles pecker
  17. Of course I leave Lima and come home only to have nice pops down there now
  18. Straight truth as long as your not gone to mars
  19. And this is exactly why this is the best sub forum
  20. Yeah we got quite a few over here now. Not that one it particular from what I’ve seen. My nectar collector broke a month ago or else I’d be bringing my GMO hash rosin. Only have my rig at home right now but I don’t want to break my expensive piece haha
×
×
  • Create New...