Jump to content

MJO812

No access to MA
  • Posts

    82,630
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MJO812

  1. Make sure it is powery snow because wet snow sucks. I just had 7 inches of cement in Brooklyn , NY
  2. High ratio snowstorms are the best I think it's time to get out of the city
  3. The stupid snow maps burned all of us here like it burned sne last week. A good call was 6 -12 for NYC considering the warm tongue . Upton had 12-18 inches but then dropped it to 8-12 inches. Here are the final totals Final: NYC: 10.5” LGA: 10.1” JFK: 7.2” EWR: 11.4” ISP: 7.4”
  4. My friend who lives in Albany said I was going to see a huge snowstorm because the confluence was going to shunt the storm to the south. He didnt think this storm was going to crush him. I dont think anyone did to be honest. The confluence weaken by the time the storm hit. I'm still amazed how parts of PA and upstate NY got all that snow with a weak storm.
  5. That is what screwed the weenies in NYC. H7 was right on top of the city.
  6. I got around 7 which isn't bad considering I'm near the water.
  7. Final total of 10. 5 inches in Central Park. Not too bad at all
  8. Not one model had insane totals to the north until it got closer. The jackpot was consistently near my area lol. Give the pope some grief lol
  9. The pattern looks good for more snow towards the end of the month . Gfs ( which busted on this current storm ) just did this.
  10. I know I'm going to get weenies on my post but watch that time frame. Gfs just did this.
  11. 30 degrees with heavy sleet Sidewalks are going to be a skating rink I got around 5 inches Nice way to start winter
  12. Everyone knows on here what I do I only said it like a million times
  13. If the Euro is right and the sleet doesn't make it to NYC , we should see at least a foot of snow. It shows a few more inches tomorrow in the area. I'm praying
  14. Im about to leave work and go home and then make snow angels in the nude.
  15. I was for 3 years but not anymore. There aren't anymore beat cops here.
  16. Thanks. Hoping for at least 6 inches. I'm in my office
×
×
  • Create New...