Jump to content

MacChump

Members
  • Posts

    10,549
  • Joined

Everything posted by MacChump

  1. definitely the leader in the clubhouse for the 2026 Forky Award (given to the best wrong forum hit and run post which riles up the locals)
  2. Man, keep the snow. Sitting on the patio and with this warm breeze and the dead leaves left on the oak trees rustling around sounding like palm fronds, if I close my eyes it's like key west out here
  3. Guess 11 inches or so in Glen Mills. Obligatory deck pick below, dog sat there a long time before nature finally called, he's from Puerto Rico and he's not feeling this at all
  4. Get yourself some brisket tomorrow if you have to be there anyway Corkscrew bbq https://www.corkscreworders.com
  5. lol not me...I'm small firm, not biglaw... edit: you're thinking of Mrs. MacChump
  6. There's no way everyone's following the 150k rule
  7. my annual subscription was up for renewal 2 weeks ago and i couldn't do it...what a disaster
  8. two backup qbs going at it yeah I said it...hate the drake
  9. Lots of liquid in Glen mills, more zr than sleet I'm afraid
  10. Heavy sleet continues in glen mills. Probably. Hit the driveway with the snowblower a couple of hours ago and I've hunkered down inside ever since. The tired hands espresso brownie only void is delicious. Not too sweet.
  11. Tomorrow!! I have a stout ready to go also that I picked up Thursday night:
  12. warm upper levels, guess we're roasting in the depths of a giant sloar
  13. Thought your last word was viagra on first read. Sort of made sense in context.
×
×
  • Create New...