Jump to content

Neblizzard

Members
  • Posts

    1,207
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neblizzard

  1. What are the models showing for later today and tonight ? I don’t have access currently .
  2. Bands are starting to rotate in from the east. We should be locked in for the rest of the night.
  3. What are the models showing for later tonight across NYC/NNJ? I haven’t had time to look at the data . There’s been no rain all afternoon.
  4. Good to see if true . We don’t need anymore flooding
  5. 12z GFS is a soaker for most of the area . 2-3 inches of rain as the storm drives right into NJ
  6. With a track like that , coastal flooding will be major indeed.
  7. I’m in Union county NJ in a flood zone. We got destroyed by irene I had 6 feet of water in my basement from 10 inches of rain . I would never wish that on my worst enemy. Sandy ? Lost power for 4 days and had half inch of rain . I would take that over getting flooded any day of the week.
  8. If the 0z EURO is right , that’s exactly what will happen.
  9. 0z Euro slams into NJ, widespread 2 inches of rain and strong winds for NYC/LI/NJ
  10. I think everything stays west of the Delaware . Perhaps western portions of NJ will get some strong storms later this evening .
  11. Yes just came from St. George’s ave . Some cars stuck , and the water was about 2 feet high in the street.
  12. That’s what I was saying before . The NAM was way overdone. Closing in on 2 inches here in Union county
  13. Probably overdone given how fast this is moving but 3 inches does look likely.
  14. Good , we don’t need anymore rain
  15. That probably will go south of the metro .
  16. Same here in Elizabeth , coming down hard.
  17. Loaded just may train over the same areas that got 3-4 inches of rain earlier sparing most of NYC. We’ll see though .
  18. Oh yes . It’s frequent , individual cells are starting to explode.
  19. Intense lightning now in Elizabeth NJ
  20. That batch later looks to be heading for Philly and SNJ
  21. I agree , the southern portion of the line isn’t expanding much and will probably miss NYC.
  22. What are your thoughts for Union county ?
×
×
  • Create New...