Jump to content

dryslot

Members
  • Posts

    62,818
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dryslot

  1. lol, Well, He says that's him, I don't know why else i would have it.
  2. He had lost a bunch of weight for a while and grew his hair out plus the goatee, You don't believe him?
  3. I'm surprised that didn't surface after last winter.
  4. I like where Will has his hands in his pockets skirting the edge.
  5. You looked like your 15 yrs old.................
  6. We tried to tell them, They wouldn't listen.
  7. That one is Steve too, Eric had done two of them.
  8. Everywhere i turn these commercials are back to back, Can't even tune them out.
  9. I guess his Sunday jaunt thru town is over.
  10. Must be the same one i saw on FB roaming around in some peoples yards down there, He's a young bull.
  11. Congrats Jerry, Time to enjoy life while still healthy, A shot for you this evening, Cheers!
  12. My crossbow would even be a quieter option, Stealth actually
  13. Could be grey squirrels too burying the acorns, They seem to like my mulch bed for my blueberry plants.
  14. A little up close and personal with my game cam right by my ground blind.
  15. Bowdoin is a great liberal arts college, Its right up there with Bates in Lewiston and Colby in Waterville, The Bruns/Bath areas are nearby to the ocean with some great scenic islands as well and about 30 mins from Portland.
  16. I guess my question would be based off of these numbers is why are we still going thru phases of opening and not just open? We know who's the most vulnerable now, So those are the ones to protect.
×
×
  • Create New...