Jump to content

dryslot

Members
  • Posts

    62,818
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dryslot

  1. There are a bunch that do this for a living in towns away from the coast in ME/NH that i know of.
  2. Ha ha, Its certainly a big clean up after eating, My grandfather who was from Italy loved the tomally on crackers.
  3. I wouldn't be able to eat seafood from anywhere else then here, The funniest story was about 25 yrs or so ago i was dining with some VP's of companies my company was doing business with and we were at the Capitol Grill in Providence, RI, I ordered the surf and turf and it was a 5lb Maine Lobster and a 8oz filet mignon, The server brings it over to the table with the bib and cracker for the lobster (i don't order the lazy man) and starts to explain to me how to go about eating the Lobster, I told him, Dude, I'm from Maine and there is nothing you're going to be able to help me with on how to eat this lobster..........
  4. I see more wearing them incorrectly which you might as well not wear them at all, They cover there mouth but not there nose, Or walk around with them under there chin.
  5. All these designer face coverings are the rage, But basically useless, But if the placebo affect makes you feel better, Go for it.
  6. lol, Been in the woods, Breathing covid free air, Busy at work as well, Weather is quite boring actually.
  7. Hunting in shorts and a T-shirt sucks, Its not like the deer can remove their winter coats.
  8. I have friends that hunt them up here, They are very problematic and are detrimental to culling the deer herd up here and can eradicate areas of deer, When i get the opportunity, I will take them out.
  9. Thanks, It really was, Things i will never forget about growing up.
  10. I use to like Black Sabbath as well, I did get to see Cream w/Ginger Baker, Probably one of the all time greatest drummers, Had all these on 8 track at one time or another back then lol
  11. Never gt to see Deep Purple or Grand Funk Railroad, A couple others i would have like to have seen.
  12. Yes, All freebies too, Just had to do some road work, And i had to edit that list as i had to go back down memory lane...........lol
  13. Lynyrd Skynyrd, Charlie Daniels, Cheap Trick, REO Speedwagon, Peter Frampton, Queen, Foghat, Jimmy Hendrix, Bruce Springstein, BTO, Clarence Clemons, Uriah Heep it goes on and on, I was blessed.
  14. Best part for me is i got to witness them backstage here in Maine back in the 70's as they were up and up coming band and opened for the headliner Blue Oyster Cult, .38 Special also performed as well, It was one of many concerts i witnessed first hand working for a promoter back in the day.
  15. Did you name him Joe? He looks tired.
  16. Measure, Measure, Measure, Measure, And if your not sure Measure again.
  17. Its like when people shovel off their lawns and throw the snow in the road to melt.
×
×
  • Create New...