Jump to content

dryslot

Members
  • Posts

    62,818
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dryslot

  1. I hate to even mention it but the 12z CMC looked like a big hit.
  2. 996-1003mb slp's are not going to get this to far north running into the block.
  3. I had made an edit, It looks to chase convection east of the slp thats tucked in close to the coast.
  4. Develops a second low due east of the slp along the coast.
  5. Nope, Ends up chasing that convective blob east in the atlantic.
  6. It is, End result may not be all that different though.
  7. After the last one on the 5/6th, what a fiasco but this airmass is better but yeah, Could be sand, I do like seeing some of these amped up members on the EPS though, Looked like more hits then clean whiffs.
  8. The Nam will have that run where someone gets 48" on a kuchie map, You know its coming.
  9. Right along with the others, Its a cheap investment for their premium plan, Plus it gives you soundings which is why i subscribe to it plus local maps.
  10. I was editing my post as you quoted it, I would say from looking at the precip field because i can't see the indv members, It looked like there would be some indv members that were well west or amped.
  11. It goes out to hr144, There had to be some amped up members in there too.
  12. It would be good if you could do a side by side comparison of the two.
  13. The clown 0z GFSv16, Looks like its just running 1/day.
×
×
  • Create New...