Jump to content

dryslot

Members
  • Posts

    62,818
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dryslot

  1. Ended up with 2.89" for this event, Ground thoroughly saturated.
  2. Yes, He started having flu like symptoms on the 16th to the 19th, He was here at work as well, He had lost his taste and smell on the 19th, His wife was two days behind him, I was in a vehicle with him on the 20th in the morning when both tested positive that afternoon, They went for another test on the 22nd to confirm and was positive again, The symptoms had lesson by the 21st for both and it was just getting there taste and smell back which was on Thanksgiving, He went for another test on the 27th and was negative, My daughter inlaw went yesterday and she was negative as well, So i'm just following the timeline for when i was exposed.
  3. I'm on day 10 of quarantine, My oldest son and wife both tested positive for covid-19 and have now been cleared.
  4. No touch on the football, Always a missile.
  5. After his first couple horrible misses this year i thought he would be cut, But he's been very consistent since, Good thing because our QB sucks, Never cared for him.
  6. Might need to clear a path to the Genny
  7. 32°F, Foggy as a fuk here, Vis looks like its in feet.
  8. Its about the right time frame as a norm, When you come back, Don't bring the MD weather in tow, We would like to avoid the grinch this year.........lol.
  9. I bet he's already searched there rooms for vape pens.
  10. Ha, Kelly just made a screwdriver. I told her it was too early Its always 5 o clock somewhere.
  11. Happy Thanksgiving all, Keeping up with a tradition.
  12. Ha ha, Amateur hour, That makes for a great mess in the oven too that baked on apple.
  13. So basically you took 3 pieces of sh it and made them into one steaming pile? Spectrum is not the greatest, But we have few options other then dish or direct tv which i've had both previously before going to spectrum because of internet.
  14. Usually, Yes, I have never seen one that white though
  15. 19.9°F, Going to be a chilly one tonight, Looks like a mixed mess tomorrow and tomorrow night here on the coastal plain.
  16. I usually hit up J's Oysters in the old port up here, Oysters are one of my favorites, I could sit there and just eat a bushel of them.
  17. Pretty much same for me. I'll eat some fish like haddock and salmon. Other seafood like clams, scallops are a no-go. It's more of a texture thing. Like a big chewy snot in my mouth. Sorry if I ruined anyone's late night dinner So i guess raw oysters would be out??
  18. That sucks, If she is/was like my mom, She kept recipe's in her head.
  19. Those are actually sea scallops, I can get both, Bay scallops are great in a chowder.....lol
  20. Buddy of mine goes on these seafood runs on occasion, I can usually 5-10lbs of fresh Haddock $5.50/lb and 10lb’s sea scallops $7.50/lb
  21. Agree on the bolded, There is no seafood i won't try or eat, And i'm a big fan of sushi too.
×
×
  • Create New...