Jump to content

dryslot

Members
  • Posts

    62,818
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dryslot

  1. Not that Jerry, But not sure who the other would be.
  2. We could take it up a notch or two as these next runs come in to check on folks thresholds.
  3. A day or two back, We were in the white up here, Looks like WPC thinks it has some more tics north.
  4. No help to us, Better if it didn't exist, I answered you above as i was busy with a customer and missed your post.
  5. Way to far south, If it wasn't there, This would be a block buster.
  6. Yes, I think the same, As long as that s/w down south remains strong or even strengthens some more i think it has room to come further north, I need that over this way before the squeeze east.
  7. About what i expected though, It doesn't make any big changes just some a tic or two at a time, Still went the same direction as the others at 12z today, We will wait for 18z but those off hour runs, ha ha.
  8. The precip being further NW offsets the kick, That wave behind it was more prominent this run.
  9. I still think the 12z Euro gets further north, Looks like its making up ground now.
  10. Going by the precip charts, Ukie looked like it came north from 00z.
  11. I was just going to look at 00z to see where that was.
  12. I actually want to see 4 more tics NW or even further N would work.
×
×
  • Create New...