Jump to content

dryslot

Members
  • Posts

    62,818
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dryslot

  1. I had to laugh yesterday when Cantore was measuring the snow on a power pole.
  2. I think i did mine before that even, It was at the Auburn Public Library..........lol
  3. At least this was well modeled as far as today's snow.
  4. -SN, 16.0", Winter weather advisorys are out for additional 2-4" today as it has been snowing 24+ hrs now, Days and days.
  5. Your done, I had projected 110" here, 14.7" will get me to that number.
  6. I told you 15" would be easier to chew..................
  7. There pretty resilient, I have 59 Thulja green giant arborvitaes that are from 12-18' tall and they come back pretty well even after zr
  8. I really enjoy that part, Nothing better then a tracking a SECS.
  9. 6" here so far and the wind has really picked up gusting in the 30 mph range, Must have another band coming.
×
×
  • Create New...