Jump to content

mappy

Members
  • Posts

    48,224
  • Joined

Everything posted by mappy

  1. Ummm yes. The whole performance was full of symbolism
  2. But did you see CardiB, Jessica Alba and Pedro Pascal dancing
  3. Then he weenied our posts such a baby
  4. Personally between Green Day, Brandi Carlisle and Bad Bunny, I was entertained
  5. People showing their true colors itt
  6. Then stop following the weather and posting here if it’s cooked. It will be warm enough soon for reenactments.
  7. Ignore that thread unless there are lols to read. The ups and downs are too much every day
  8. Max gust of 35 so far in Parkton
  9. About a tenth or so of pixie dust snow at home. More fell where I was in Owings Mills
  10. I don’t know but it messed up my schedule hahaha was already getting kid early but had to get her even earlier bc of busses and when she’d get home. Made for a fun half hour of leaving a meeting, getting dressed and rushing to school to get her
  11. Omg you didn’t know what was him? Hahahahaha
  12. Hahahahaha I’m loving that yall didn’t know what was mdecoy
  13. Oh gosh, I hope I didn’t jinx it!
  14. That’s an old gif I haven’t seen in ages haha Yeah looks like it did it yesterday too. Also saw it on the Parkton site, though only went from 6 to 8. Last night I saw the Balt city one was showing 0 but back to having snow depth today I don’t understand the technical things but glad it seems like it could be an easy fix
  15. @wxmeddler @Eskimo Joe hey friends, was checking Mesonet snow depth this AM and saw that Harney jumped from 5” to 14” this morning?
  16. Never ending source of lols
  17. This is awful but thank you for sharing. Glad y’all’s alarm bells were going off before any sensitive information was sent! Hope it doesn’t break her confidence, something will come along for her!
  18. Hahahahahahahaha he was so proud of that too posting the video and everything
  19. Welcome to the world that is mdecoy (his first wx forum name)
×
×
  • Create New...