Jump to content

Stormlover74

Members
  • Posts

    24,473
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stormlover74

  1. I think he got 5 posted and then left
  2. July looks to start out with a major heatwave (Post July 4th weather in the separate thread)
  3. If liberty was here he'd be talking about the great heat wave of 1993
  4. Hrrr shows a half inch for parts of north jersey
  5. So Saturday looks like a few showers or a complete washout with 1 to 2" of rain
  6. yeah I think saturday is overdone and will end up cloudy and mostly dry
  7. Another perfect morning
  8. Yeah I'm thinking about a tenth to maybe a quarter inch more at most. But at least we did well yesterday
  9. Should be here momentarily
  10. Yeah around the elizabeth ewr area
  11. Storm looks pretty nasty for central union county
  12. Yes the radar has greatly improved in the past 20 minutes
  13. Very dark to the west/northwest
  14. Looks like we're in the screw zone
  15. Hopefully the nam has a clue. Wasn't it supposed to be retired by now?
  16. Nam is 1 to 3" all in less than 6 hours
  17. Yeah lawn is already turning brown and stopped growing. Unheard of for June
  18. I dont think its just convection. Looks pretty widespread and lasts 24 hours according to the gfs
×
×
  • Create New...