• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Winters last gasp or first warning shot?

tarheelwx

With this weeks anomalous cool shot, I wondered if it was the last gasp of winter '13/'14 or the first warning shot for '14/'15. I remember some cool snaps around the fourth in the past but not quite this last. Then, the first "cool" shots dont show up until sometime mid/late August. Any thoughts?

TW

With this weeks anomalous cool shot, I wondered if it was the last gasp of winter '13/'14 or the first warning shot for '14/'15. I remember some cool snaps around the fourth in the past but not quite this last. Then, the first "cool" shots dont show up until sometime mid/late August. Any thoughts?

TW

Yep.  Until someone calls a +10 day in January the first shot of summer, I'm just going to enjoy a cooler July, and not even try and figure out what to call it.  :)

Yep.  Until someone calls a +10 day in January the first shot of summer, I'm just going to enjoy a cooler July, and not even try and figure out what to call it.   :)

Two summers in a row so far.   You can't really ask for better in SE except a little more rain for MBY.   But no complaints

Archived