• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Off we go, Tracking the Friday All In Storm/NADS

stormtracker

Well, I would concur with that, except he said it in reply to my post, and I have given reasoning for my thinking more than once, and am not one who "complains for rthe sake of complaining."

Neither he nor I pointed you out specifically... rather more of a collection of that type of poster. I dunno, I haven't read all of your posts.

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's not the issue.

Wes posting about how the storm looks bad from a meteorological standpoint is fine. Any met or experienced hobbyist doing this is OK.

But how many worthless posts about how things suck do we need to see from weenies? You all literally suck the life and fun out of this board. You think things are bad, we get that. You think the storm will blow, great. I got nothing against folks expressing that.

Say it once and move on.

This is exactly what I have been saying since the middle of last week. Some of these people are deranged. I don't know if constantly being negative makes them feel good or not. It certainly doesn't make them look like good forecasters to simply say "ain't happening" and then if it doesn't snow claim victory. A bunch of these same people looked like idiots with their comments and forecasts for what the weather that we got Monday night. They don't, or didn't want to, discuss their comments from last thurs/fri, but the comments are there for any who want to go back and read them.

You and some of the other mods/admins in our region have shown some remarkable patience in dealing with these guys. The next person who comes into these storm threads and says what will or won't happen without anything to back them up needs to be canned.

I fully believe there are some people who read this forum who will gladly take whatever snow they can get, but they are not posting because they will get trolled for it. I've seen numerous posters respond to such posts with "really? you are happy with only two inches?!" like being happy with two inches is a crime. It's unfortunate.

Me. Look at my post count.

OK then, make it so everyone is allowed one post per storm. That would be a blast. I mean, after each model run, people in the snow camp repeatedly give their opinion on why they think it will snow and how much, so I see it no different that people in the other camp can't do the same thing.

Yep, that's EXACTLY what I said.

Good post!

Archived