Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
1/7/11 0z Model Run

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know most in here are looking at the D5 threat, but if anyone in here is interested in NE....there has been a developing trend on the models tonight to potentially hit the area hard on Saturday.

looks like the euro headed pretty close (just se?) of the benchmark

I know most in here are looking at the D5 threat, but if anyone in here is interested in NE....there has been a developing trend on the models tonight to potentially hit the area hard on Saturday.

some of the models are even hinting as some type of norlun type trough down here early Saturday

The ensemble guidance is... weird this morning. The GEFS members are almost all MORE amplified than the operational, tracking the surface low closer to the coast.

track.aeperts.2011010700.east_coast.single.gif

On the other hand, the GEM ensemble (which I like far less than the either the GEFS or the ECENS) shows a lot of right skew.

track.ceperts.2011010700.east_coast.single.gif

I can't post the Euro ensemble stuff I have, but there are still some Miller Bs popping up amongst the members. There could even be 1 or 2 JamieO specials in there. The distribution of solutions looks to be normally distributed about the ensemble mean, but the variance remains very large at this time.

Archived