• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
NYC/PHL January 7-9 Potential Part I

earthlight

wow this thread has fallen silent quickly.

a quick look at the 0z NAM at hr 66, the PV is stronger and a bit farther NE of its 18z position at 72.

also an anomalous blob of precip slides through VA and DC Thur afternoon

i've been trying to find some NAM analysis anywhere on the board but not much as of now..........

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow this thread has fallen silent quickly.

a quick look at the 0z NAM at hr 66, the PV is stronger and a bit farther NE of its 18z position at 72.

also an anomalous blob of precip slides through VA and DC Thur afternoon

It will probably Liven up between the GFS and the Euro Run..

i've been trying to find some NAM analysis anywhere on the board but not much as of now..........

its pv position is well north of the 18z run, even at hr 84 on the 0z run it has the pv north of the great lakes compared to 18z which had a lobe of it swinging through chicago. Though we still have lgt precip over oure area at hr 84. Whats more interesting is the strong clipper diving down into iowa at hr 84, sub 1004

wasn't eta 5 that kept showing a hit for Dec 19th right up to 6 hours out? lol :arrowhead:

good ol' eta5

eta5 is always the last hope for everything lol. I think snowgoose mentioned it back in the last storm. You can use the eta bias of over amplifying everything and the nogaps bias of being to progressive to see where you stand with outcomes.

Archived