• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Mocked UK Met talks about his forecast

willbuck

The content of the video is profoundly political, no matter who is linking it.

Fox News...that's all that needs to be said. If he were to make his own video then I'd be interested. Not saying I disagree, but Gleen Beck's website isn't the best place for "facts".:arrowhead:

I am for global warming. Everyone should own an SUV that gets 12 mpg. Everyone in the world -- and they should all drive the heck out of them.

I say this because I love extreme weather, and ever since I first read about global-warming theory (1980s?), I have been given to understand that warming would lead to greater extremes in weather, both summer and winter. Bigger hurricanes AND blizzards. That always made perfect sense to me. So I laugh when my neighbors claim that warming is disproved because we've had 300% of our seasonal snowfall average even before the new year. They drive big trucks, and are doing their part to bring us more snow in future years. That is all I ask of them. No argument is needed.

I'm still curious as to who exactly mocked him? They never explain. On his site he just simply implies he won some bets with local mets. Also when he talks about he "called" the blizzard, well so did like 100 other mets 2 weeks before it happened. Lots of folks were saying they liked the chances of something big happening in that time frame.

Archived