mreaves Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago 4 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said: I love the Cleveland Indians and Washington Red Skins.....Chief Wahoo FTW. Don't know why you were confused, you melted about a supposedly "lib" position. Snowflakes melt. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
40/70 Benchmark Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago 1 minute ago, mreaves said: Don't know why you were confused, you melted about a supposedly "lib" position. Snowflakes melt. I'm not sure I'd call that a melt...is that how you perceive dissenting viewpoints? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mreaves Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago 15 minutes ago, Layman said: I remember a time when not every topic, every forum, every conversation was a proxy for politics and political opinions. Un-fukkin-avoidable these days. I agree. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dan76 Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago 1 hour ago, HIPPYVALLEY said: Maybe putting an end to what has already been a very tame yellow jacket season in these parts. Relative to normal at least. Same down here, they were brutal last year. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
40/70 Benchmark Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago 19 minutes ago, Layman said: I remember a time when not every topic, every forum, every conversation was a proxy for politics and political opinions. Un-fukkin-avoidable these days. Very true...I usually don't do that, so my bad there. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mreaves Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said: I'm not sure I'd call that a melt...is that how you perceive dissenting viewpoints? No, it's not a full blown melt and I don't have an issue with dissenting viewpoints. But it's a pretty minor issue and progressives get called that any time they express an opinion on perceived slights. So, it is funny to see a conservative get upset at something so minor. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
40/70 Benchmark Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago 1 minute ago, mreaves said: No, it's not a full blown melt and I don't have an issue with dissenting viewpoints. But it's a pretty minor issue and progressives get called that any time they express an opinion on perceived slights. So, it is funny to see a conservative get upset at something so minor. Yea, a bit of irony...I get it. I don't lose sleep over it....if I'm being honest, I can see the issue with celebrating Colombus given the history there, even Redskins given the racial connotation, but I have no idea what was wrong with the "Indians".....I'm Irish, and couldn't give a rat's a$$ about the "Fighting Irish" having a bit of a drunken, pugilist connotation there. I appreciate the humor. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mreaves Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago 2 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said: Yea, a bit of irony...I get it. I don't lose sleep over it....if I'm being honest, I can see the issue with celebrating Colombus given the history there, even Redskins given the racial connotation, but I have no idea what was wrong with the "Indians".....I'm Irish, and couldn't give a rat's a$$ about the "Fighting Irish" having a bit of a drunken, pugilist connotation there. I appreciate the humor. I don't have an issue with any of those things either. But I don't lose any sleep over it and I certainly don't get mad about it like some people do. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SJonesWX Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago 58 minutes ago, mreaves said: I don't have an issue with any of those things either. But I don't lose any sleep over it and I certainly don't get mad about it like some people do. How dare yoU!!!!!!!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now