Jump to content
  • Member Statistics

    19,034
    Total Members
    49,013
    Most Online
    loganboehmewx
    Newest Member
    loganboehmewx
    Joined

October 2026 general discussion


Typhoon Tip
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Maybe putting an end to what has already been a very tame yellow jacket season in these parts.  Relative to normal at least. 

Same down here, they were brutal last year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I'm not sure I'd call that a melt...is that how you perceive dissenting viewpoints?

No, it's not a full blown melt and I don't have an issue with dissenting viewpoints.  But it's a pretty minor issue and progressives get called that any time they express an opinion on perceived slights.  So, it is funny to see a conservative get upset at something so minor. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, mreaves said:

No, it's not a full blown melt and I don't have an issue with dissenting viewpoints.  But it's a pretty minor issue and progressives get called that any time they express an opinion on perceived slights.  So, it is funny to see a conservative get upset at something so minor. 

Yea, a bit of irony...I get it. I don't lose sleep over it....if I'm being honest, I can see the issue with celebrating Colombus given the history there, even Redskins given the racial connotation, but I have no idea what was wrong with the "Indians".....I'm Irish, and couldn't give a rat's a$$ about the "Fighting Irish" having a bit of a drunken, pugilist connotation there. I appreciate the humor.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Yea, a bit of irony...I get it. I don't lose sleep over it....if I'm being honest, I can see the issue with celebrating Colombus given the history there, even Redskins given the racial connotation, but I have no idea what was wrong with the "Indians".....I'm Irish, and couldn't give a rat's a$$ about the "Fighting Irish" having a bit of a drunken, pugilist connotation there. I appreciate the humor.

I don't have an issue with any of those things either.  But I don't lose any sleep over it and I certainly don't get mad about it like some people do.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, mreaves said:

I don't have an issue with any of those things either.  But I don't lose any sleep over it and I certainly don't get mad about it like some people do.  

How dare yoU!!!!!!!!! :greta:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...