Met1985 Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago Getting some heavy rainfall here already this morning. 2 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Met1985 Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago Also I don't see any convection along the coast that will rob us of moisture... 4 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maggie Valley Steve Posted 50 minutes ago Share Posted 50 minutes ago Mostly steady rain with breezes so far here at the house and 53°. I can hear stronger wind gusts higher up above the house and Popular trees are dumping leaves like crazy. This could mark an early end to leaf peeping season for a lot of areas. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tyler Penland Posted 40 minutes ago Share Posted 40 minutes ago 6z came back down to Earth and I think these totals are much more believable. Given the setup it's definitely an escarpment problem, gonna be big swings in totals across fairly small areas I bet. Sent from my Pixel 10 Pro using Tapatalk 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
strongwxnc Posted 1 minute ago Share Posted 1 minute ago 38 minutes ago, Tyler Penland said: 6z came back down to Earth and I think these totals are much more believable. Given the setup it's definitely an escarpment problem, gonna be big swings in totals across fairly small areas I bet. Sent from my Pixel 10 Pro using Tapatalk GSPAFD 6:53AM Highest values have come down by about an inch, but that isn't enough to substantially change the fcst over the mtns. What is more interesting is the suggestion of a band of northward-training showers and storms will translate slowly east across the fcst area late this afternoon and this evening as Isaias makes the gradual transition to extratropical. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now