AlexD1990 Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago Nods, fell free to delete all this junk and /or move to banter. But I'm not taking an out of the blue smartass attack laying down. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bncho Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago this thread is almost as heated as el nino this year 1 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
CAPE Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago 16 minutes ago, AlexD1990 said: Nods, fell free to delete all this junk and /or move to banter. But I'm not taking an out of the blue smartass attack laying down. Just ignore and consider the source(s). 1 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
CAPE Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago 25 minutes ago, AlexD1990 said: Howard. Calm the fuck down, first of all. Since apparently you're passively aggressively directing this comment at me, I will take the time to explain to you. The "say what" face was not intended as snark. In fact, I was, and am, intrigued by your prediction. So please grow a thicker skin and stop assuming everyone is out to get you or mock you, at least all the time. I will wait for my apology. He is an old ass curmudgeon. Just ignore it. 1 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AlexD1990 Posted 59 minutes ago Share Posted 59 minutes ago 5 minutes ago, CAPE said: He is an old ass curmudgeon. Just ignore it. I know man but WTF. I'm over here minding my business getting tagged by smartasses for no reason. Just let it get under my skin tonight. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
CAPE Posted 51 minutes ago Share Posted 51 minutes ago 5 minutes ago, AlexD1990 said: I know man but WTF. I'm over here minding my business getting tagged by smartasses for no reason. Just let it get under my skin tonight. He had a shit fit over an emote. His post didn't make much sense, as usual. 1 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AlexD1990 Posted 46 minutes ago Share Posted 46 minutes ago 2 minutes ago, CAPE said: He had a shit fit over an emote. His post didn't make much sense, as usual. Yeah, I know. Thanks for calming me down 1 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
CAPE Posted 42 minutes ago Share Posted 42 minutes ago Looking pretty Nino at h5 on the latest Euro extended product by mid November. Would be nice to have that Aleutian trough/downstream ridge position for much of the winter. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ravensrule Posted 11 minutes ago Share Posted 11 minutes ago 1 hour ago, AlexD1990 said: There's a damn good reason I have had you on ignore this whole time. I wouldn't even know you made this snotty little shit post if I hadn't gotten an email notification about it. Honestly, it's amusing I apparently live rent free in your head? I barely post here. Sorry I don't give you easy fodder for boner jokes and causal sexism like everyone else, I guess ... I’m happy you do, because you’re a complete douchebag and have always been one. I have a good memory and ill never forget your vile, lowlife comment. Now crawl back into your hole because nobody wants to hear from your pathetic ass. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
CAPE Posted 5 minutes ago Share Posted 5 minutes ago 3 minutes ago, ravensrule said: I’m happy you do, because you’re a complete douchebag and have always been one. I have a good memory and ill never forget your vile, lowlife comment. Now crawl back into your hole because nobody wants to hear from your pathetic ass. As if you never make 'lowlife' comments. You are the king. gtfoh. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
CAPE Posted just now Share Posted just now 8 minutes ago, ravensrule said: I’m happy you do, because you’re a complete douchebag and have always been one. I have a good memory and ill never forget your vile, lowlife comment. Now crawl back into your hole because nobody wants to hear from your pathetic ass. I bet there are plenty of people here who think this vile post would be appropriately directed at you Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now