kdxken Posted August 12 Share Posted August 12 On 8/9/2026 at 12:06 PM, Baroclinic Zone said: I think part of it is gentrification. These places operated on minimal budgets and the courses suffered from a lack of ability for maintenance and upkeep. I also think some places just ran out of generational transitions and were forced to shutter. Heather Hill, Atlantic, and Locust are all being redeveloped into residential units I believe. Heather Hill is example one. Essentially dirt. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chrisrotary12 Posted Wednesday at 09:45 PM Author Share Posted Wednesday at 09:45 PM 19 hours ago, alex said: Pictures don’t do it justice, it’s absolutely magnificent NH Mid-Am is at Mt. Washington this coming Monday - Wednesday. What am I in for weather wise? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
alex Posted Wednesday at 10:22 PM Share Posted Wednesday at 10:22 PM 36 minutes ago, Chrisrotary12 said: NH Mid-Am is at Mt. Washington this coming Monday - Wednesday. What am I in for weather wise? Looks chilly - mid 20s at night and mid 40s daytime. 26 and a chance of showers Monday night… Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chrisrotary12 Posted Thursday at 01:32 PM Author Share Posted Thursday at 01:32 PM 15 hours ago, alex said: Looks chilly - mid 20s at night and mid 40s daytime. 26 and a chance of showers Monday night… Woof. Guess I'll pack my winter gear. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chrisrotary12 Posted Sunday at 01:41 PM Author Share Posted Sunday at 01:41 PM On 9/30/2026 at 6:22 PM, alex said: Looks chilly - mid 20s at night and mid 40s daytime. 26 and a chance of showers Monday night… This is my tee time on Tuesday. Da fuq am I supposed to do with that? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Baroclinic Zone Posted Sunday at 01:52 PM Share Posted Sunday at 01:52 PM Gonna have to wait me thinks. Don’t courses typically wait for any frost to dissipate so the greens don’t get damaged? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chrisrotary12 Posted Sunday at 03:33 PM Author Share Posted Sunday at 03:33 PM 1 hour ago, Baroclinic Zone said: Gonna have to wait me thinks. Don’t courses typically wait for any frost to dissipate so the greens don’t get damaged? Yes they do. I'm also slightly concerned about the face of my driver cracking. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mreaves Posted Sunday at 04:18 PM Share Posted Sunday at 04:18 PM 2 hours ago, Chrisrotary12 said: This is my tee time on Tuesday. Da fuq am I supposed to do with that? Likely wait out a frost delay. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
alex Posted Sunday at 05:45 PM Share Posted Sunday at 05:45 PM 4 hours ago, Chrisrotary12 said: This is my tee time on Tuesday. Da fuq am I supposed to do with that? lol the ball will slide nicely on the frozen grass Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chrisrotary12 Posted 1 hour ago Author Share Posted 1 hour ago It as cold and windy as advertised. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now