• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
2024 Foothills Thread

BooneWX

3.4 in the bucket since Saturday. My yard and plants sorely needed it. I can’t think of too many times where I’ve had to roll out multiple sprinklers in the spring but it was starting to look like last September around my place. 

9 minutes ago, BooneWX said:

3.4 in the bucket since Saturday. My yard and plants sorely needed it. I can’t think of too many times where I’ve had to roll out multiple sprinklers in the spring but it was starting to look like last September around my place. 

Not here. It has never got that dry here since last fall. It's a soggy mess now. 

• Like 2

The first true severe weather day in a while. It feels like a mid-July morning so nothing will surprise me. The shear seems to be low but hopefully these cells aren’t too discrete this afternoon. The 11z HRRR shows healthy isolated supercells in the first wave but the 3k nam has everything moving in a more clustered/linear fashion. Time will tell!

On 5/7/2024 at 8:56 AM, wncsnow said:

Not here. It has never got that dry here since last fall. It's a soggy mess now. 

My location has an absolutely uncanny ability to miss storms. I’ve really never seen anything quite like it. When everyone was getting drenched over the past few weeks, we were missing almost all of the activity.