• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Call maps for christmas storm

deltadog03

Still got that good feeling. Just wanting until it drops here. Been a long week.

Hope your Mom is ok Man!!

If I could muster the energy, I'd update my maps for atleast 1 foot in the northern and eastern parts of Georgia , up 85 into the western Carolinas. But I'm exhausted. However cant sleep. The RUC has a 5H look I've never seen here. Sit tight folks. We're gonna be snowed in.

Still got that good feeling. Just wanting until it drops here. Been a long week.

Hope your Mom is ok Man!!

thanks. Shes home and doing better. I think the overall bands here will be between 6 to 8" but some areas under good bands and who got a good early start might see that much most probably wont though.

thanks. Shes home and doing better. I think the overall bands here will be between 6 to 8" but some areas under good bands and who got a good early start might see that much most probably wont though.

You think CLT will fall under that as well, or we looking at more 3-5? Sorry for the :weenie: question, but just curious. You always start second guessing right before the storm hits.

You think CLT will fall under that as well, or we looking at more 3-5? Sorry for the :weenie: question, but just curious. You always start second guessing right before the storm hits.

always impossible to really predict snow amounts between my house and yours until we see it on the ground. you know that! Hahah, I think the 3 to 5" is a good bet for you, but won't be at all surpised to see it upped . Tonights going to be interesting after 7 pm around here. So long as the def. axis really does setup up, you should do pretty good as well on the eastern sides of that, but usually toward Mark's place does the best. It could snow between CLT GSP and HKY very long, but light, after 5 am tomorrow morning. We'll see . By the way the RUC has the low coming across southern GA. If it trends a little more north like into Southern SC you'd get hit even harder I thnk.

always impossible to really predict snow amounts between my house and yours until we see it on the ground. you know that! Hahah, I think the 3 to 5" is a good bet for you, but won't be at all surpised to see it upped . Tonights going to be interesting after 7 pm around here. So long as the def. axis really does setup up, you should do pretty good as well on the eastern sides of that, but usually toward Mark's place does the best. It could snow between CLT GSP and HKY very long, but light, after 5 am tomorrow morning. We'll see . By the way the RUC has the low coming across southern GA. If it trends a little more north like into Southern SC you'd get hit even harder I thnk.

Thanks for the answer, can't believe I'm feeling negative about only getting 3-5 with the winters we've had in the past laugh.gif. So true, I'll probably end up cashing in and all my worrying will be useless.

Archived