Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
E PA/NJ/DE Summer 2020 OBS Thread

Rtd208

Just now, KamuSnow said:

I'll bet it is - a lot of close strikes here. Rain is just getting going even though we've been under reds for 10 minutes or so. Severe warning here as well.

I have been watching that cluster much of the afternoon and it has been really slow-moving and generally just training over those poor areas in Berks that were hit the past week. :o

I was out in it trying to get home.  Nuts is a perfect description. Once in my lane I sat in the car another 5 minutes. Power went out for a minute. Safe and good with power at the moment.  

Had a little post traumatic stress as the rain was relentless just like that time years ago my area had a devastating training rain.  That’s what this boomer felt like.  

1 minute ago, KamuSnow said:

We just moved some rocks back into place this afternoon, but now they're out in the middle of the yard. Never seen that much water coming out of the woods.

Yikes. :yikes:  I just remember those pics last year when you having a new drainage system put in with French drains and whatnot.  I know getting 6" in way less in an hour wasn't on anyone's radar.