Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January 29-30th Rain/Flurries coastal and IVT

WxUSAF

1 hour ago, mappy said:

Nice! I saw a report of 2" in York. 

3" by a trained spotter in Spring Grove. Friend 5 min from Dover, PA had 2.5" so holds weight. Pretty nice surprise for some of the sub. Glad to see you picked up over an inch. Northern Baltimore Co. looked good on radar for a while this morning while I was at work. 

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, MillvilleWx said:

3" by a trained spotter in Spring Grove. Friend 5 min from Dover, PA had 2.5" so holds weight. Pretty nice surprise for some of the sub. Glad to see you picked up over an inch. Northern Baltimore Co. looked good on radar for a while this morning while I was at work. 

thanks! yeah it was nice when i left at 630, has long since stopped and i think 1.3" is my final. My husband who is home sick hasn't sent me any updates, so i assume that was it. 

9 minutes ago, mappy said:

thanks! yeah it was nice when i left at 630, has long since stopped and i think 1.3" is my final. My husband who is home sick hasn't sent me any updates, so i assume that was it. 

Ouch. This is the year of the illness. Everyone has had something this winter. Hope he feels better. Hoping for a little more next few systems. Not expecting much, but every flake counts. 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived