• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Let's talk Spring! / Severe Storms Etc.

Steve

Bill's rain shield is looking to verify a bit further north than what models were showing up until last night.   Getting a good soaker here. Really priming things for some potential flash flood issues with any big storms in the next couple days.

1.64" here, a bit more still to come. This is BY FAR the biggest single daily rainfall of 2015 at my house. Last day with 1" of rain in one day was April 3rd IMBY.

For you guys along I-70, you better hope we dry out some before any more big storms as you mentioned!

1.64" here, a bit more still to come. This is BY FAR the biggest single daily rainfall of 2015 at my house. Last day with 1" of rain in one day was April 3rd IMBY.

For you guys along I-70, you better hope we dry out some before any more big storms as you mentioned!

heaviest rain going on now and looks to be going nowhere fast as the pivot point is right smack over CMH.  Kind of surprised ILN didn't include our county in the flood watch.

• 3 weeks later...

Guys remember not to get too excited. May I ask you to remember winter and wish cast with caution. I love severe wx, but I'm not buying into all the hype, The event for this weekend to early next week has a lot of hype, rightfully so , but be cautious for changing trends. The lack of belief in one model changing kept many of us Ohio guys hoping way longer than we should of in the winter.

Edited for spelling.

Guys remember not to get too excited. May I ask you to remember winter and wish cast with caution. I love severe wx but, I'm not buying into all the hype, The event for this weekend to early next week has a lot of hype, rightfully so , but be cautious for changing trends. The lack of belief in one model changing kept many of us Ohio guys hoping way longer than we should of in he winter.

Sound advice.

Picked up just over 3 inches of rain in about 45 minutes yesterday evening right before dark.  Street flooding everywhere in places where I've never seen water standing in twenty years.  The storm sewers had water bubbling up out of them onto the streets in places.  The insurance companies will be busy this morning dealing with flooded basements and vehicle claims.

Tried to add some pics but I guess I'll have to resize them first.

It won't take much wind today to just push trees over in this absolute water logged soil.

Archived