• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Snow Trip to LES - Who's In!?

TheSnowman

Sorry but I personally think its to late. After the event has a lacklustre appeal. 

I once went on a chase solo. I was living in Everett at the time pouring rain on the coastal plain with raging blizzard just NW of Rt128. I don't remember the exact storm probably early mid 90's. I had the Expedition stocked to the hilt. Somewhere between 128 and 495 it became apparent that it was more than I bargained for. Zero vis driving solo is scary. 

Lesson learned is to be hunkered down a day or two before and enjoy. Commuting getting stuck is, well kind of speaks for itself. Going for a photo shoot in WNY with melting in the rain... go for it. Good-luck!          

Sorry but I personally think its to late. After the event has a lacklustre appeal. 

I once went on a chase solo. I was living in Everett at the time pouring rain on the coastal plain with raging blizzard just NW of Rt128. I don't remember the exact storm probably early mid 90's. I had the Expedition stocked to the hilt. Somewhere between 128 and 495 it became apparent that it was more than I bargained for. Zero vis driving solo is scary. 

Lesson learned is to be hunkered down a day or two before and enjoy. Commuting getting stuck is, well kind of speaks for itself. Going for a photo shoot in WNY with melting in the rain... go for it. Good-luck!          

Friday isn't warm and rain, it's fine.  If we went Sunday then yes.  You can't get up there earlier than Friday anyway.  

Archived