Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Georgia Weather Forecasts

Mark Oleg

Hello everyone!

I am from Atlanta GA, and I am starting a new Georgia weather forecasting page, called Peach State Weather. I would encourage you to check it out, as I will start providing forecasts on April 1st, 2014. You will definitely be pleased with our forecasts!
Facebook: www.facebook.com/peachstatewx

Also, would anybody be interested to forecast on the page/website?

Thank you so much!

Mark Oleg

Hello everyone!

I am from Atlanta GA, and I am starting a new Georgia weather forecasting page, called Peach State Weather. I would encourage you to check it out, as I will start providing forecasts on April 1st, 2014. You will definitely be pleased with our forecasts!

Thank you so much!

Mark Oleg

Welcome.

As a side note.  Add up the age of every forecaster on your page and there I will be.  :)

Hello everyone!

Thank you so much!

Mark Oleg

Good luck! I started to do blogs on Weather Underground when I was a sophomore in high school and forecasting at such a young age DOES help y'all in long run :) Just be careful because there are people out there that will try to discredit you since y'all are young.

Liked your facebook page but, if you don't mind a little honest feedback:

I was a little dumb founded last night when your first post for weather forecasting called for rain, yet, no other forecaster anywhere was calling for anything (and none actually occurred to my knowledge).  I was wondering what type of information goes into making these forecasts?  Because even the NWS had clear skies for last night and there were mostly cloudy skies this morning but no rain.  That forecast was entirely wrong IMO.

Archived