• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 22-27th Clippers/Hybrids

Chicago Storm

Looking like 1/4-1/2" of powder tomorrow night with the next system. 

kinna scary how we're resorting back to a feel of earlier/well most all of this winter.  climo says things should be shifting north a wee bit, but...  ugh.  hope its not qpf tickles us until it pisses liquid on us. meh, w/e.  chances have been there all winter just bad luck for warning snow event..  I'll take what it shows, could be worse and no cold air around to even have a chance in march.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kinna scary how we're resorting back to a feel of earlier/well most all of this winter.  climo says things should be shifting north a wee bit, but...  ugh.  hope its not qpf tickles us until it pisses liquid on us. meh, w/e.  chances have been there all winter just bad luck for warning snow event..  I'll take what it shows, could be worse and no cold air around to even have a chance in march.

with the renewed cold now, could see ice on inland lakes up here into May unless there's some huge pattern reversal. Ice is deeper than some of the augers are able to dig.

with the renewed cold now, could see ice on inland lakes up here into May unless there's some huge pattern reversal. Ice is deeper than some of the augers are able to dig.

I was talking with a friend near Wausau and he was saying he measured the ice yesterday while fishing, came out to 34" of ice. I mean it is honestly hard to fathom that much ice out on these inland lakes.

Archived