joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
WxChallenge 2013-14

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

83/62/11/0

I may have shot low on the the min. High is also tough with cloud cover question marks...went a degree warmer than today with 850mb temps 1-2C warmer than today and figuring a solid cloud cover won't develop like the NAM shows but perhaps some clouds and a bit more wind than today.

I've been trying to squeeze into 1st at Valpo, but today did not help.

87/68/14/0.00 tomorrow.

Today actually really helped me. Moved up to 3rd in Plymouth (not saying much) and from 800 to 600ish. Perfect on low, one off high, two off wind. Going 69/87/12/0.00 for tomorrow.

BTW, does anyone know why it says 0/0/0/0 all the time screwing up results?

If the wind stays the same.. I got 27th overall, 7th place in Cat. 3, 1st in Millersville, and tied with....negNAO (Thunder Road).

I'm watching you...

If the wind stays below 14 kts with the Climo report, I snatched 1st at Valpo.  If it's 14 kts exactly, I'd be 4th in the nation and 2nd in Category 3.  As is, I'm 6th and 2nd, respectively.

I'll be somewhere in the upper 500's (as in closer to 600) in all likelihood depending a little on what the wind ends up being. I suppose it could be worse given I've had a couple of terrible forecasts and will likely be 5th or 6th at Ohio U...not saying much but it could be worse. There's always Cheyenne...

Awesome though that Thunder Road is doing so well!

Doing pretty decent in cat 4, beginning of khou was a disaster though (lol precip). Hopefully I do much better the next 2 weeks. However, beginning of kcys might be a tad interesting with the precip in the beginning of the week.

Yup, same. Moved up from around 1000 at the end of week 1 to 601 after yesterday. Hopefully I can continue that trend.

Archived