Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
WxChallenge 2013-14

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://radblast.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/radar/WUNIDS_map?station=HOU&brand=wui&num=12&delay=15&type=TR0&frame=0&scale=0.33&noclutter=0&lat=29.6375&lon=-95.2824&label=KHOU+ASOS%2C+TX

:(

Hopefully we manage another trace-miracle :P

The outflow killed my 89 high, though. Didn't think there would be this many storms around today.

I hardly care if it's raining. Had a perfect on day 1 and probably will have a 1 error day on everything other than precip if the winds verify at 13, but somehow it will be 12 or 14 lol. Still going to be in the top 100. Should have went 86 argh. 

Kept conservative with precip tomorrow...

87/75/11/0.03.

Gut is no precip, but don't want to get burned again. Pretty good model consensus for at least some light precip, then again that didn't mean much on Tuesday...

Edit: In afterthought, 0 vs. 0.03 doesn't make much difference...that is, unless a large number of contestants go with 0 tomorrow and it does rain, then it helps slightly.

Kept conservative with precip tomorrow...

87/75/11/0.03.

Gut is no precip, but don't want to get burned again. Pretty good model consensus for at least some light precip, then again that didn't mean much on Tuesday...

Edit: In afterthought, 0 vs. 0.03 doesn't make much difference...that is, unless a large number of contestants go with 0 tomorrow and it does rain, then it helps slightly.

My thoughts exactly.  And almost my forecast exactly too.

87/75/13/0.03

Models have a decent amount of mid-level drying during the afternoon, which combined with less bullish output from the high-res guidance than today, made me settle for 0.03.

Archived