• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Predict 1st 70 Degree Spring Day at PHL

I guess it depends on what "closest without going" over means.  I would say that if you predicted April 7th, once April 7th passes without 70 degrees being attained in 2013, you've gone over and are out of the running.  But maybe that's only because it benefits me.  Either way, I'm hoping we max out at 68 or 69 today so that it won't be an issue.

I guess it depends on what "closest without going" over means.  I would say that if you predicted April 7th, once April 7th passes without 70 degrees being attained in 2013, you've gone over and are out of the running.  But maybe that's only because it benefits me.  Either way, I'm hoping we max out at 68 or 69 today so that it won't be an issue.

One of the hindcast forecasts we have here shows daytimes highs for PHL could get up to 76 today!

yup, 7th has passed, so congrats!

prize will be mailed to you once i received ur paid taxes, shipping and handling charges ;)

Im pretty sure I win. Without going over means later usually. Only fitting that a heat miser like me wins. Now just do not tell me my prize is a back door cold front

You're disqualified because you didn't add the requisite time for a tie breaker ;)

Im pretty sure I win. Without going over means later usually. Only fitting that a heat miser like me wins. Now just do not tell me my prize is a back door cold front

You're disqualified because you didn't add the requisite time for a tie breaker ;)

Also, the contest closed on "DUE DATE: MARCH 25th 11:59:59pm" and you didn't make your pick until the 28th.   :weight_lift:

Also, the contest closed on "DUE DATE: MARCH 25th 11:59:59pm" and you didn't make your pick until the 28th.   :weight_lift:

Congrats Greg - what's your secret?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Archived