Newest Member
    Toothache
OBS: Snow/ice/rain for NW areas Tuesday 2/19/2013

famartin

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thats a heck of an inversion if true over a 160 ft

I looked around on Wundeground and your house is one of the coldest around "Gilly" ( :lol: at your nickname for your new town)... there's a station like a mile west of yours which is 28.  You must live in what a few met friends termed a "pit" (or "dump" if you prefer the Nevada term ;) )

I looked around on Wundeground and your house is one of the coldest around "Gilly" ( :lol: at your nickname for your new town)... there's a station like a mile west of yours which is 28.  You must live in what a few met friends termed a "pit" (or "dump" if you prefer the Nevada term ;) )

that 28 obs is over 500 ft up in the air. My house sits up at 340, i do radiate nicely though. But the hill in back of me like less than a half mile is over 440 ft. I'm on the backside of that hill, go about another .25 mile and its down to 300 ft or a little less. That's the pit lol

39.6 here in NW Chesco - there was quite the inversion around here as I went from 32 here to 23 over the space of less than a mile but at 300 feet lower

Wxsim continues to show a mix all day with temps slowly falling (after a late AM high before precip starts) toward freezing . That said there will be no issues on roads even if there is some wet snow mixed in.

Archived