Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
December 15-17th Potential Winter Storm

SpartyOn

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't hate snow, I hate the mention of SNOWMOBILING in every thread when there is a thread I politely made so you guys can have a place to discuss it.

When we are having discussions in the middle of the day, don't expect me or anyone else to post a semi related thought in a seperate thread that nobody will even see. When discussing weather in the context of outdoor activities, its far from out of line. If I suddenly started asking mechanical questions about engine work.... That's another story. You and you alone have been out of line with this obsession.

Jon

When we are having discussions in the middle of the day, don't expect me or anyone else to post a semi related thought in a seperate thread that nobody will even see. When discussing weather in the context of outdoor activities, its far from out of line. If I suddenly started asking mechanical questions about engine work.... That's another story. You and you alone have been out of line with this obsession.

Jon

You do realize when you posted in that thread people posted along with you, plus when anyone posts it moves to the top of the list. Trust me it won't be lost, where as in all the other threads it does get buried because no one else is talking about it and are more concerned about specific storms or pattern discussion. Also just because I speak my mind doesn't mean others don't share the same thoughts, they may just not want to speak up. I don't see anyone defending the need for snowmobile discussion in every storm/winter oriented thread.

You do realize when you posted in that thread people posted along with you, plus when anyone posts it moves to the top of the list. Trust me it won't be lost, where as in all the other threads it does get buried because no one else is talking about it and are more concerned about specific storms or pattern discussion. Also just because I speak my mind doesn't mean others don't share the same thoughts, they may just not want to speak up. I don't see anyone defending the need for snowmobile discussion in every storm/winter oriented thread.

There are tons or far more irrelevant posts made in these threads. You seem to hammer me far more than the others, at least the occasional snowmobile reference has something to do with weather.. as rare as I post about it. If anything, the constant condition reports on days with no weather of interest clutter up the forums more than anything.

Do you really care if someone has a high temp of 45 today? That should be in an observation thread.

Jon

There are tons or far more irrelevant posts made in these threads. You seem to hammer me far more than the others, at least the occasional snowmobile reference has something to do with weather.. as rare as I post about it. If anything, the constant condition reports on days with no weather of interest clutter up the forums more than anything.

Do you really care if someone has a high temp of 45 today? That should be in an observation thread.

Jon

No I don't see others clutter up threads with much irrelevance and if they do I have called them out several times for it. Not my fault you don't pay attention.

Also I will not put my name to this post, as everyone knows I am Stebo.

No I don't see others clutter up threads with much irrelevance and if they do I have called them out several times for it. Not my fault you don't pay attention.

Also I will not put my name to this post, as everyone knows I am Stebo.

I think it flames your @ss that I don't care about southeast Michigan weather, but live here... Remember, not many non meteorologists care about cold weather other than for winter sports, you have a meteorologist only forum that I have no access to from what I have been told.

Further more, my general model and pattern posts will FAR out number any winter sports reference 100:1. It's not like I'm a one trick pony on here.

Jon

I think it flames your @ss that I don't care about southeast Michigan weather, but live here... Remember, not many non meteorologists care about cold weather other than for winter sports, you have a meteorologist only forum that I have no access to from what I have been told.

Further more, my general model and pattern posts will FAR out number any winter sports reference 100:1. It's not like I'm a one trick pony on here.

Jon

Lol at all of this. If you think the meteorology forum is us talking about warm or cold weather you are pretty clueless. And your content in all of these threads completely disagree with your out of world 100:1 proclamation.

Lol at all of this. If you think the meteorology forum is us talking about warm or cold weather you are pretty clueless. And your content in all of these threads completely disagree with your out of world 100:1 proclamation.

Well you have now set a standard that I expect you to hold up.... I'm going to call you out by PM to handle all non topic posts.... You are going to make a lot of friends if you follow through.

I'm sure if I put the question out there, those who politically disagree with me from PR will chime in with support, but I have yet to hear a single complaint from another poster... So far you are the only one.

Jon

Well you have now set a standard that I expect you to hold up.... I'm going to call you out by PM to handle all non topic posts.... You are going to make a lot of friends if you follow through.

I'm sure if I put the question out there, those who politically disagree with me from PR will chime in with support, but I have yet to hear a single complaint from another poster... So far you are the only one.

Jon

Don't waste your time sending me a PM I won't read it and I don't care what side of the fence you fall on, assuming this is politically motivated is pretty futile.

Jon

Now there are two :angry: Keep the crap out of here and into the places that are designated for it

Archived