Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
My Dec 2 CWG medium range discussion.

usedtobe

nicely done....I wish I hadn't hedged and stuck with my original DEC +2

That was probably because of Matt and my comments. Just be happy your forecast isn't DTs or WeatherBells, or accuwx's this month. They may be able to save face if we somehow get a 3 or 4 day cold stretch with some snow but I'd sure rather be in your shoes than theirs.

My eyes....my eyes!!! Lol...good read..life goes on...at least Christmas isnt cancelled...unless of course the Mayans were right

lol, when I posted it I thought of you, Ji and Mitchnick. I think Ji has decided he doesn't want to read my posts as they are too depressing. An unconfirmed rumor had him digging a hole. That made me hope he didn't know where I lived.

lol, when I posted it I thought of you, Ji and Mitchnick. I think Ji has decided he doesn't want to read my posts as they are too depressing. An unconfirmed rumor had him digging a hole. That made me hope he didn't know where I lived.

actually, I've had a Blessed year and snow would be, at most, sprinkles on the icing

I guess that accounts for my upbeat feelings for the winter

what the heck, if it turns out to be a dog, it ain't like we're not used to them around here

Archived