• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Invest AL91 discussion

Please only post about such items when there is something relevant to discuss... otherwise post about it in the 2012 seasonal thread that already exists.

Mods please merge.

That thread is a general 2012 thread. This is about a specific invest system discussion. I think an invest system that the NHC has requested GFDL/HWRF runs on is relevant to discuss. If you don't, feel free to not click on this thread. Please keep your attitude in OT. Thanks.

That thread is a general 2012 thread. This is about a specific invest system discussion. I think an invest system that the NHC has requested GFDL/HWRF runs on is relevant to discuss. If you don't, feel free to not click on this thread. Please keep your attitude in OT. Thanks.

I'm cool with whatever-- no biggie-- but a couple of things:

* If an invest is a real piece of crap that has very little potential and is unlikely to be discussed much, we don't always start a new thread about it. Sometimes we just discuss such low-potential systems in the main thread.

* If a new thread is started, the title of the thread = the name of the system. So, for example, this thread would be called "Invest 91L". That makes the forum more user-friendly, as the user will know what this thread is about before even clicking it. The current title seems more generic.

Just some food for thought. :)

* If an invest is a real piece of crap that has very little potential and is unlikely to be discussed much, we don't always start a new thread about it. Sometimes we just discuss such low-potential systems in the main thread.

* If a new thread is started, the title of the thread = the name of the system. So, for example, this thread would be called "Invest 91L". That makes the forum more user-friendly, as the user will know what this thread is about before even clicking it. The current title seems more generic.

This. Let's stick to the system we had last year... that worked really well.

Title fixed for you Josh. Potential mass-confusion averted. :P

This is a low-potential system, but it is noteworthy in that it's April and I found it interesting they wanted model runs on it. I was actually very surprised to hear from them this afternoon. I had to look and see what the heck we were running on.

This is a low-potential system, but it is noteworthy in that it's April and I found it interesting they wanted model runs on it. I was actually very surprised to hear from them this afternoon. I had to look and see what the heck we were running on.

Has the HWRF upgrade been implemented?

This. Let's stick to the system we had last year... that worked really well.

Gracias. I do feel the tropical community here has a good system down after trying various approaches over the years. Things work really well now, I think.

I do think that's better. :)

Oh, I hear ya. And, for the record: while the system is hella boring to me, I can completely understand that others find it conversation-worthy. (Well... kinda. :D)

Archived