amirah5
Vote for which epic failure was worse

Deck Pic

which sucked more through Feb 8th?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. worsthobbyever

• 2001-02
    • 2011-12

Do you remember in late Dec 2001 JB was on NBC Nightly News and talked about epic cold for January east of the Rockies? I'll never forget that.

Now he is spewing the same bad predictions on his Internet new show...wiseguys of weather. Btw...he nailed the upper air pattern

jan 02 had a fairly significant interior snowstorm... i remember albany getting around 16". watching that happen was pretty depressing

I was in State College for that. Got around 12" with 1-3" in the forecasted. There was a hilarious "The trough is too progressive" in the local AFD.

I voted for 2001-2002. It's all about expectations. I never expected much this winter, so I'm not really disappointed. I know most of our winters suck, so I have realistic expectations.

As several others have mentioned, in 01-02, JB kept promising Vodka cold was just around the corner. JB was still free in those days, so I read him, and I actually believed him. Ten years later, my skepticism is much more refined. And we have Wes to keep it real.

Archived