• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Page not fully loading on iPad with Safari

CranberryWX

The pages are not fully loading on my iPad. Only what's viewable on the screen will load and there is nothing to view if I try to scroll down. I have to tap reload and then the whole page will load. This just started in the last couple of days. If i go back to a previous page it seems to load okay. It seems to happen only when i go to a page the first time. This site loads normally on my PCs using IE. Other web sites load okay on the iPad. I'm not positive if the kids messed with the iPad settings, but again it only does this on this web site.

The pages are not fully loading on my iPad. Only what's viewable on the screen will load and there is nothing to view if I try to scroll down. I have to tap reload and then the whole page will load. This just started in the last couple of days. If i go back to a previous page it seems to load okay. It seems to happen only when i go to a page the first time. This site loads normally on my PCs using IE. Other web sites load okay on the iPad. I'm not positive if the kids messed with the iPad settings, but again it only does this on this web site.

Same here on my ipad. I have to hit reload and then the page comes up fully.

The pages are not fully loading on my iPad.  Only what's viewable on the screen will load and there is nothing to view if I try to scroll down.  I have to tap reload and then the whole page will load.  This just started in the last couple of days.  If i go back to a previous page it seems to load okay.  It seems to happen only when i go to a page the first time.  This site loads normally on my PCs using IE.  Other web sites load okay on the iPad.  I'm not positive if the kids messed with the iPad settings, but again it only does this on this web site.

Same here on my ipad. I have to hit reload and then the page comes up fully.

I have an iPad2 with no Safari issues. Are you guys on iOS 5?

Yes. 5.0.

It started happening with the new software upgrade.

Not a big deal. After the page refreshes, it all loads up correctly.

Thanks

I've been having the same issues as well.

I have this problem from time to time, rather than reload, highlight like to copy then the whole page appears, weird Safari bug

Yes, running the latest version on iPad.

Also, on my XP machine with IE 8.0, when I click on my user name in the upper left header, the drop down box is only partial and doesn't show all the options for changing your profile, etc. All I see is the partial box with "What's on your mind?" and the first part of the update box. Sometimes the whole menu box will show, buit only for a second...not enough time to click on anything. I tried messing with the compatibility mode with no success.

On my Windows 7 machine everything seems to work okay.

Yep, Safari is now shutting down on my ipad just about every time I'm on this web site. Especially when typing a reply. Frustrating... This seemed to start yesterday.

Yep on my IPad 2 I get crash on this site frequently but no problems loading a full page. The crash not a big deal bc I hit safari again and it pulls right back up

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived