joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Our Annual Open House September 24th Remains On

Rainshadow

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has that luch bag door prize ever been offically awarded?

If not need to get a couple of the Cowboy fans in the region to attend, it's about time to award that Cowboy lunch bag door prize

Grothar won it, but he wasn't around. I gave it to the supervisor of our previous cleaning contract who promptly tossed it in the dumpster.

I have a new one, but it really doesn't have that warm and cozy at home feeling of the previous bag.

There will probably be a huge turnout this year since I will not be at the office that day. :whistle:

Actually, I hope the turnout is better than last year. We changed things up last year and the number of folks who stopped by was disappointing.

There will probably be a huge turnout this year since I will not be at the office that day. :whistle:

Actually, I hope the turnout is better than last year. We changed things up last year and the number of folks who stopped by was disappointing.

Well, if you wanted to increase attendance, my suggestion would probably be better to go with early evening tours, especially since Saturday afternoons have become errands, kids sporting practice days. Also, probably better if it is not during football season.

Well, if you wanted to increase attendance, my suggestion would probably be better to go with early evening tours, especially since Saturday afternoons have become errands, kids sporting practice days. Also, probably better if it is not during football season.

In previous years, the turnout has been very good during the hours we hold the open house. It is interesting to see the varying attendance over the years but overall it has been very good. Last year for some reason was not so good though, and even the festival the same time across the street from the office also had lower than usual attendance.

This year we all have to go on the tractor ride across the street after the tour.

We will need to have pictures of that. ;)

Archived