joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Our Annual Open House September 24th Remains On

Rainshadow

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup, I gave it to the shift supervisor of the former cleaning contractor we had. He's a big time Eagles fan. He promptly threw it in the dumpster.

Tony,

On a related matter, your sig says that stink bugs ate your beans. I've never known them to attack anything. Is that quote for real??

By the way, in the Morning Call paper up here, and article came out several months ago that if you put a stink bug in a water with dish soap in it, it will suffocate them in 30-40 seconds. Of course by then, your house stinks. But, it is a remedy, so thank me later. :scooter:

Tony,

On a related matter, your sig says that stink bugs ate your beans. I've never known them to attack anything. Is that quote for real??

By the way, in the Morning Call paper up here, and article came out several months ago that if you put a stink bug in a water with dish soap in it, it will suffocate them in 30-40 seconds. Of course by then, your house stinks. But, it is a remedy, so thank me later. :scooter:

Yeah they were all over our beans. Also have these really ugly leaf cutter stink bugs that love the tomatoes. Those I was spraying with insecticide soap to srun them and then crush the daylights out of them.

There is some concern about the heavy rain threat later in the week with that closed low. Hopefully not coincidental with Saturday on a couple of levels because of outdoor set-ups, etc. Please check our NWS web site if a cancellation becomes necessary. I am scheduled to work Thu and Fri, so will post any info that is given to me.

Carl, you can pull into the lot like you did last year.

There is some concern about the heavy rain threat later in the week with that closed low. Hopefully not coincidental with Saturday on a couple of levels because of outdoor set-ups, etc. Please check our NWS web site if a cancellation becomes necessary. I am scheduled to work Thu and Fri, so will post any info that is given to me.

Carl? What about Cary? :P

I was just going to post in this thread if you needed me to call Eugenia, but I guess that question has been answered!

Is there an...excuse the pun..."rain date" for the open house in case of cancellation?

I lol'ed at your avatar and member title. Where do you get these pictures of that pug? Is it your dog?

Anyway, save me a slice and bring it to the G2G in October!

We do have a pug, she looks like that one, but its not her. I think my wife found it from the pug rescue site we got her from.

I think you plan the gtg on weekend days when I'm working. ;)

BTW as of this evening open house is still on.

Archived