12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Member Location Map

Parsley

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

did u do this all by hand, or import a file? I'm very curious about how to make this work

By hand, just type out the lat and long just like below in note pad and import it

Color: 255 20 147

Place: 42.3143, -74.713, lab

BTW I just made this one up, so it is not my house

Why is EWR shown in Middlesex County?

Not sure, could it be were the EWR HDradar is located?? That would be my only guess.

By hand, just type out the lat and long just like below in note pad and import it

Color: 255 20 147

Place: 42.3143, -74.713, lab

BTW I just made this one up, so it is not my house

Not sure, could it be were the EWR HDradar is located?? That would be my only guess.

Is their radar by Rahway State prison?

this is how im gonna do the euro maps for winter...here is an exemplar off todays euro for qpf from now to sun

googlecopy.jpg

white 0-.1

lgt green .1-,25

dark green .25-.5

dark blue .5-.75

turquoise .75-1

Sweet, I'm going to see over a 1/2 foot of snow! :snowman:

When is this valid next week? :whistle:

Pocono you're on there look up by where it says delaware water gap its right on the top edge you will see the blue pt for your locatiin

Yeah, I see it just after the "e" in Delaware.

Based on this map, some recruiting is needed from Boyertown to Pottsville in PA and between Philly and Cape May in NJ :bike:

Pocono you're on there look up by where it says delaware water gap its right on the top edge you will see the blue pt for your locatiin

Yeah i see my location, was just busting your chops . To be technical, my actual location is about 5-10 miles northwest of where the "E" in delaware is lol. I assume those pin points are where the town centers are?

Great idea! Alot of people live in large townships in Pa. It could be several mile differences and large elevation changes, such is the case with my area.

I agree that this is a great idea since my location on the map isn't really where I live. It's just a massive project for one person to undertake. Is it possible to leave a Google Maps project open to editing by everyone so everyone could add/correct their location on their own?

I agree that this is a great idea since my location on the map isn't really where I live. It's just a massive project for one person to undertake. Is it possible to leave a Google Maps project open to editing by everyone so everyone could add/correct their location on their own?

well leave me your address and i will put the thing right on your bathroom lol...all i was left with was cities yours was bensalem so thats what i went with.

Archived