• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Why does this forum die in the spring/summer?

weatherwiz

I bet you spend your Winters indoors with only an occasional outing to buy feminine hygiene products.

LOL, you'll teach these board heavies to troll our threads. :popcorn:

Re: fishing: I'd have been out there catching a few if I weren't currently in Tacoma. Every Spring here would be Worst Spring Ever in SNE. Actually, climo for the two respective areas probably intersects around May 1.

LOL, you'll teach these board heavies to troll our threads. :popcorn:

Re: fishing: I'd have been out there catching a few if I weren't currently in Tacoma. Every Spring here would be Worst Spring Ever in SNE. Actually, climo for the two respective areas probably intersects around May 1.

Board heavies.lol I haven't been out too much. A few times but only fresh stocked,easily tricked rainbows.

Board heavies.lol I haven't been out too much. A few times but only fresh stocked,easily tricked rainbows.

I suppose every yokel in town gets word of when the stocking truck goes through and has crawlers and powerbait at the ready.

Of course, it's an indispensable food source for many up there after squirrel season winds down.

This time of year I feel like the NWS product gives me everything I need. I don't need to know why it's going to be 65 or if there's a chance we'll get 1.5" rain instead of .5".. just doesn't matter to me enough.

Actual severe impending or threating tropical and I'll be here all day.

Don't forget possum.lol

Yeah, possum was my first thought for that post, but I think they're not even historically native to SNE. I know they've penetrated the putrid valley floor, but wasn't sure they'd made it up into your pristine subarctic wilderness.

Yeah, possum was my first thought for that post, but I think they're not even historically native to SNE. I know they've penetrated the putrid valley floor, but wasn't sure they'd made it up into your pristine subarctic wilderness.

Actually, I haven't seen any in my immediate area. I usually see them smeared along 91 or some other highway. Lots of porcupine though. Good eatin' once you get past the quills.

I bet you wouldn't last an hour outside in the heart of Winter. Even with technical gear. It would be fun to see you cry from the cold. Poor little southern belle.

P.S. I've been in weather that would make you sh*t in your pants. Do you think you're a tough guy because it gets cold where you are? I call that BORING.

P.S. I've been in weather that would make you sh*t in your pants. Do you think you're a tough guy because it gets cold where you are? I call that BORING.

i've come to drag you back to the main forum...arguing with hopeless ice******* isn't worth it

Are you hostile because you live in a place with boring weather? :( Boo hoo.

P.S. Why do you capitalize "winter"? Just because you like that season doesn't mean you treat the word in a special way.

Lol. You're the first to comment on the capitalization of Winter. It deserves such respect. As for boring weather, that is hardly the case. This Winter,for example, offered lot's of excitement. I'm not a hostile in the least. Must I remind you that you fired the opening salvo when you came into this thread with you're "ice p*ssy" comment. Couldn't you have politely said "Hi guys. Looking forward to seeing you at the conference"? Perhaps it would be best if you stayed in the relatively safe waters of OT, or maybe you could just gaze intently at the tropics waiting for a "tight core".

Lol. You're the first to comment on the capitalization of Winter. It deserves such respect. As for boring weather, that is hardly the case. This Winter,for example, offered lot's of excitement. I'm not a hostile in the least. Must I remind you that you fired the opening salvo when you came into this thread with you're "ice p*ssy" comment. Couldn't you have politely said "Hi guys. Looking forward to seeing you at the conference"? Perhaps it would be best if you stayed in the relatively safe waters of OT, or maybe you could just gaze intently at the tropics waiting for a "tight core".

Oh, would you please relax?? Jeez.

Some of my very best friends are icep*ssies. I don't discriminate. :D I was just sayin' hey in my own way.

Are you going to the conference?

Oh, would you please relax?? Jeez.

Some of my very best friends are icep*ssies. I don't discriminate. :D I was just sayin' hey in my own way.

Are you going to the conference?

No worries here Josh. I'm a pretty mellow guy. Just jabbin' back. Baltimore is a hot place and I avoid those at all costs.lol I wish I had been there a few years ago to watch the WeatherWiz spectacle.

Nor do I. But you would in a good 'cane. :sun:

Don't worry-- I would protect you.

I'm a builder. I know structural integrity. I'd find a safe place to play scrabble and wait for the storm to move on. Try to survive at 10,000' in AK while an Aluetian low buffets the summit with 100+ mph winds, sn+ and temps below zero. I wouldn't have to protect you though as you'd succumb quickly to the cold.

No worries here Josh. I'm a pretty mellow guy. Just jabbin' back. Baltimore is a hot place and I avoid those at all costs.lol I wish I had been there a few years ago to watch the WeatherWiz spectacle.

Weatherize is an essential presence at all conferences. :wub:

I'm sorry you're not coming as well! :(

I'm a builder. I know structural integrity. I'd find a safe place to play scrabble and wait for the storm to move on. Try to survive at 10,000' in AK while an Aluetian low buffets the summit with 100+ mph winds, sn+ and temps below zero. I wouldn't have to protect you though as you'd succumb quickly to the cold.

But what a dull way to die. I'd rather get pegged by flying debris or swept away in a surge. It would be a more fitting (and deserved) end for me, at least. Lord knows, I've tempted fate plenty of times.

Archived