joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
PHL Meet & Greet Check-in Thread

am19psu

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless something unexpected comes up, I'm planning on being there.

Assuming I go, I'll wear something identifiable, go to the bar, and people can just find me.

Wear a red and green shirt or hat so we know you're the met-mod.

you will be fine, its not like a bar bar, you can get food and what not. Its part of dave and busters. We could always just hang out downstairs in the game area where their is a bar to.

I don't want to disrupt everyone's plans now...but that sounds like it'll work.

No Chuck-E-Cheese for me. Their pizza is terrible!

Ok, here is the list of people that posted in thread that they would make it:

am19psu

LMolineauxLM1

tombo82685

Thunder Road

JTA66

greg ralls

ChescoPaWxman

chubbs

jrodd321

cg41386

Is there anyone I'm missing? I'll cross post this in the first post as a running list.

Ok, here is the list of people that posted in thread that they would make it:

am19psu

LMolineauxLM1

tombo82685

Thunder Road

JTA66

greg ralls

ChescoPaWxman

chubbs

jrodd321

cg41386

Is there anyone I'm missing? I'll cross post this in the first post as a running list.

Hi.

1 Met, 1 euro groundskeeper, 1 chaser and 9 weather weenies ;):snowman: , have fun guys! :drunk:

Make that 8 weenies. I just had a family thing pop up for Saturday so I'm not going to be able to make it. angry.gif

I was really looking forward to meeting everyone, and if things go well, perhaps we can plan something again for the fall and discuss the up coming winter. Have fun! drunk.gif

Make that 8 weenies. I just had a family thing pop up for Saturday so I'm not going to be able to make it. angry.gif

I was really looking forward to meeting everyone, and if things go well, perhaps we can plan something again for the fall and discuss the up coming winter. Have fun! drunk.gif

Well don't feel bad as I have to pull out also. I have a graduation party to attend. My wife just let me know. And the 21st is also a graduation party for my sister-in-law. Can't slight family ya know. I was looking forward to it also.

Archived