• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
PHL Meet & Greet Check-in Thread

am19psu

With all of these people dropping out now I'm thinking that you should just save up for the next 10 weeks and just show up at the conference for the day(Saturday July 23rd).

I second this.

I want to go to the conference but I want to know someone else there.

Oh, and apparently I have to be 18 to get in to D&B without an adult. So I might be dropping out as well unless someone wants to be my guardian

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I second this.

I want to go to the conference but I want to know someone else there.

Oh, and apparently I have to be 18 to get in to D&B without an adult. So I might be dropping out as well unless someone wants to be my guardian

meh...we can't get people to go to Plymouth Meeting but they'd go to Baltimore instead? Not sure the logic makes sense.

meh...we can't get people to go to Plymouth Meeting but they'd go to Baltimore instead? Not sure the logic makes sense.

Plymouth Meeting doesn't have Paul Kocin or Bill Read.

Honestly I'd like to make it to both. I just hope they'll let me in or someone can get me in. Then again I have no idea how strict they are either

well this has gone down the pooper, should we reschedule?

I'll put up a poll

Well I have a suggestion that the Meet and Greet thing should have happened back in early April when things are pretty silent and heading into thunderstorm season and spring/summer. And not that many people would back out then or have much in the way of plans at that time.

This date was decided on months in advance by popular vote. I don't see how holding this in April would have changed anything.

Since it looks like we'll still have ten people attending, I think we should go ahead with it.

I'll be at Dave and Busters tomorrow at 6pm, wearing a powder blue Mike Schmidt jersey. I'm 6'4" with short hair, so I should be pretty easy to pick out.

Since it looks like we'll still have ten people attending, I think we should go ahead with it.

I'll be at Dave and Busters tomorrow at 6pm, wearing a powder blue Mike Schmidt jersey. I'm 6'4" with short hair, so I should be pretty easy to pick out.

since we are going with the phils theme lol, i'll wear my white pin stripe utley jersey with jeans. I'll probably recognize a few of the people there from the mt holly get together we had last fall.

Archived