• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Snow pack reduction may be mitigated some

Typhoon Tip

Being inland helps, 33 at BDR 34 here, but I noticed that we melted all night long.............all night.............all night...............all night long...............

Sun is shining brightly here.

Thanks, Lionel.......:whistle:

Wonder what he and the other "C" guys (Commodores) are doing these days....?!

Probably waiting for snow to melt....wherever they are!!!!

we had graupel last night here as well, went below freezing early now 34, hardly call it that we are torching LOL when the good reverend is 37 4 degrees higher LOL.

I was talking about yesterday, you mentioned melting melting melting, not as dramatic as you portrayed on this side of the state was my point. Yea we radiated very well last night in ECT , WRI

I was talking about yesterday, you mentioned melting melting melting, not as dramatic as you portrayed on this side of the state was my point. Yea we radiated very well last night in ECT , WRI

Steve do you think we had precip here?

The station down the street doesn't have anything in the rain gauge.

Did you see anything on the radar for here last night?

Whats your take on the Euro last night, amazing reversal, and after next week it gets downright warm, brief bump in the road before march? volitility times a thousand me thinks.

Steve do you think we had precip here?

The station down the street doesn't have anything in the rain gauge.

Did you see anything on the radar for here last night?

I do not think so I drove home in a sleet/graupel/snow mix downpour at 6 which really ended quickly and skies cleared. Looked to be a south and central CT deal

Whats your take on the Euro last night, amazing reversal, and after next week it gets downright warm, brief bump in the road before march? volitility times a thousand me thinks.

The OP run is full of volatility changes run to run. The ENS seem to be the way to go and they look pretty damn good, click to animate

Despite myself I was actually a tad surprised to awake to 25F cold at my house in Ayer this morning. I thought we'd settle back ...maybe to freezing with all that cloud cover and sat demonstrating dirty skies abounding. Probably make about MOS for today.

One other thing that I believe I saw mentioned is that the snow type is granular/spring condition, which is denser and will be more resistent to lighter wind, 42F DP air under broken 'cast.

The only reason why I am bringing this all up is that I think for some area there is still a bit of a snow removal problem even as of Saturday morning when the warm spell is a distancing memory. I see 3 to perhaps 4 Colorado lows through the distance extended, all of which may suffer the suppressed storm track of the -AO/-NAO reflex and end up colder solutions from the southern Lake to SNE latitude.

Though the PNA is negative, it is weakly rising as these cold indicators strengthen, and March is too early in the season to discount cold loading into the lower Canadian shield. We'll see.

Archived