• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate NY / North Country Get-Together

Logan11

This GTG thread has generated minimal interest in the last week ...shall we say.....

But would March 19th work for many people?

Works for me.

I think part of the problem has been the lack of active weather this past week, maybe the Sunday-Monday storm will reel in some more of the usual posters and they will see this thread.

I saw an earlier post mention the idea of having this thread stuck to the top of the page by a moderator. That might help to capture more poster's attention...

Hmm..this is a heck of a job finding a day that suits most people. :devilsmiley:

Now it seems that the 19th is not great for several people. I know Logan (the real Logan) was not good with the 12th, but I'm running out of options so we have to throw that day out into the mix also. The alternative seems to be pushing it well into April and our chatters here tend to hibernate after Winter season so that may not be the greatest idea.

I'll be up in the DAKS that weekend.....skiing into my friends camp. Oh well.

• 1 month later...

I'd still be interested if we could get people to agree on a date. Maybe we should start with you Andy in terms of what dates would definitely be good..... It could really be any time in May, June etc..... I work for myself and 90% of the time I can be available because no trips planned or anything.

Bump...anyone still interested?

• 1 month later...

I think should resurrect this whole idea as the Fall/Winter season approaches. We had some decent interest, but bad timing as a large % of our people hibernate for summer.

I have been pretty busy with work myself....what the heck you have to make money when the wx is boring. :)

LMAO...

Looks like I posted the wrong link haha...

http://www.americanw...y-get-together/

I think should resurrect this whole idea as the Fall/Winter season approaches. We had some decent interest, but bad timing as a large % of our people hibernate for summer.

I have been pretty busy with work myself....what the heck you have to make money when the wx is boring. :)

I think a cool idea would be a get-together during a LES chase.

Archived